Immigrants Living in the US
Immigrant Population of NY
We Can Help

How can I get a green card? How do I become a citizen? How can I get permission to work in the United States?

U.S. Immigration laws are extremely complicated and changing quickly. This is an area that cannot be left up to chance.

The support of experienced attorneys who can navigate this puzzle is absolutely necessary.  We have numerous people and families with immigration issues.  As immigrants ourselves, we know that each immigrant’s story is different.  We are here to listen to your unique situation and we are here to help.

Whether for you, your family, or your job in the U.S., we understand that you are seeking a better life. We want to help you achieve your goals and find success and we are here to help you with the complicated legal process.

What we help with –

  • Green card (permanent resident) application
  • Bringing foreign fiance/fiancees
  • Bringing families from overseas
  • Work permit
  • Immigration document renewals
  • Naturalization
  • Immigration interviews
  • Requests for initial or further evidence (“RFE”)

Who we help – 

  • Family members of U.S. citizen or permanent resident
  • Employers
  • People trying to get green card
  • People trying to maintain legal status
  • People trying to become U.S. citizen

How to get started?

Please fill out our simple intake form and one of our experienced lawyers will contact you to set up a consultation.